Wednesday, April 22, 2015

This was a very interesting read.  Not something I would normally pick up because it is a bit sci-fi, but it is also a Young Adult dystopian type novel, so I had to give it a go.  I'm glad I did.  This is a very fast read and the story moves along quickly.  

How did I discover this book?  I was told it was a good book by a teen patron so I thought I should read it.  When patrons recommend books to me, I read them.  I never ask what the book is about, I never read the covers.  I just check it out and read it.  

What can I tell you about the book without giving it away?  Well, perhaps I can borrow from the inside flap I didn't read prior.  "ALERT: Humanity has been upgraded.  You are now obsolete." 

That's all I'm saying.  Read it and stop in and discuss it with me!

~Sarah

1 comment: